- check ipv6 support, although I don't have any machine configured with ipv6..., but work is required anyway
- windows Service
- create documentation!!!!!!
- add to documentation a note about the importance of correctly whitelisting peer hostname(you need a DOT before the name, so for example bongmail.com doesn't match against .gmail.com)
- check return value from some functions
- document some functions
- check segfaults when receiving 1000+ threads
- inet_ntoa/ntoa_inet are static!!!
- reduce memory consumption per-thread
- profile program
- run through valgrind